Totalul afișărilor de pagină

luni, 18 aprilie 2011

University of Classic W/ Style Modeling 
Best School in Modeling.

welcome to my class!!!!!
wowww, I am so happy to be student and learn to do the catwalk, to wear and present wonderful outfits from great SL designers. The family I met in Classic w/ Style is so dear to me. I met the best models in SL and I am eager to learn from the best.
I came fist to a photo contest, and I learned what they offer here since we are in:
Free Actual Model Training in runway!
***BIG GREAT PRIZES GIVE AWAY***
Daily Events for Cash Prizes GL .
When you join , they will give you free poses to use in runway.  Just message Anrol Anthony.  More than 270,000 lindens give away every month! They don't just give away money, also train & encourage the contestants to be great models. Owned by (Steve101 McCullough & Anrol Anthony) 
The best destination in for The REAL facts,  training stage & techniques to start and advance.

my class from University:
  UCWS: April Class 
➤➤Ariana K. -------------From Michigan
➤➤Ashley W.-----------------From Rhode Island
➤➤Buterfly R.--------------From Romania
➤➤Cindy V.-------------------From Florida
➤➤Janda S.------------------From Hawaii
➤➤Kinsey L.----------------------From New Mexico
➤➤Kikivoltori19starkey S----From Florida
➤➤Lusia F----------------------From Mississipi
➤➤Maggiemae B.-----From Wisconsin

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu