Totalul afișărilor de pagină

duminică, 24 aprilie 2011

Styling Ganster:))

Yeeeyyy I did placed in 3rd place, was good since I was compeeting with the best models from CWS
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen
I am Buterfly, and come tonight to present you a great outfit for the Styling Creative Gangster or Punk Theme.
I had emotion looking for the best outfit, and trying to be as good as I can in this styling, being my middterm too. All I want is to show you how many things I learned in this class and to make you proud of your work. I love you all CWS people, you really are the best!!
I chose a ganster image, a man that came to make a deal with:) This gangs was very popular for many years, rich or trying to get rich, but all working in doing their own laws, rules, and living style for the neibours. Leading person was judge, comander, father, advisor, and many others for his gang, his people. Guns was as part of their outfits, never going without it, and most of the time was used as a protection or to impress. Many crimes still was done in tis time, soooo be careful with me, I may be good looking, but who knows, maybe I get upset:)))

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu