Totalul afișărilor de pagină

joi, 28 aprilie 2011

Graduation

I just came home, full of emotions, that I forget to make photos, will come back later with more.Was wonderful, all girls, new models now had emotions and try to do the best in our last walk as students. Wonderful speaches, only good and lovely words from Anrol, Debbie, Lisana, Laylah and Nina the great CEO staff who surounded us with so much love all the period.
I could not believe reading this words in chat:
Anrol Anthony announces: Ladies and gentlemen our Valedectorian for Class of April is Ms Buterfly Resident
and not being away yet from the emotions of the speaches and love that all people was showing me, I read again in chat:
Anrol Anthony announces: and our blog winner is Ms  **- Buterfly Resident
I really was speachless. If you are here reading my words and enjoy my photos, please do know I love you all, I love what I do at CWS, modeling, styling, learning more and more, and living in a real wonderful family. Please do visit us, enjoy and live with me the emotions of the stage, the beauty of friendships, the....what I say? just come...our arms and hearts will welcome you all.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu